As an anchor, it is important to keep the audience engaged and entertained. One way to do this is by incorporating funny fillers into your speech. In this article, we will provide you with some hilarious fillers in Hindi that you can use to make your event a success.
1. “Agar aapne apna phone silent nahi kiya hai toh abhi kar lijiye, warna aapke phone ke ringtone se pata chalega ki aapko kaunsi Bollywood gaane ki kasam khani hai.”
2. “Aaj ke baad, aap sabke saamne khada hone se pehle, main apne kapde zaroor check karunga ki koi mera mic chhupa kar toh nahi gaya.”
3. “Doston, aaj ka event itna amazing hai ki maine apne ex ko bhi invite kiya hai. Ab dekhna yeh hai ki woh aayenge ki nahi.”
4. “Aaj ke baad, agar koi bhi yeh poochhe ki aapki girlfriend/boyfriend kaisi hai, toh aap sirf ek cheez bolna – ‘Jaise ki aapki shaadi ki’.”
5. “Aaj ke event ke baad, ek lucky winner ko milega ek dinner date mere saath. Bas ek condition hai – aapko khana banana aana chahiye.”
6. “Aaj ke event mein itni energy hai ki maine apne paas ke gym mein jaane ka plan cancel kar diya.”
7. “Doston, aaj ke event mein itna maza hai ki main toh apne apko rok nahi paunga, aap logon ko kaise rokunga.”
8. “Agar aapko yeh event pasand aaya hai toh please apni seat ko thodi upar uthaiyega, taaki main aapko virtual high-five de sakun.”
9. “Agar aapke paas koi interesting joke hai toh please aage aayiye aur share kijiye. Kyunki meri jokes toh sab log sun chuke hain.”
10. “Aaj ke event ke baad, main apne dost ko message karunga ki woh mere liye ek ‘best anchor of the year’ trophy banaye.”
Can these fillers be used in any event?
Yes, these fillers can be used in any event to lighten up the mood and keep the audience engaged.
Do I need to be fluent in Hindi to use these fillers?
No, basic understanding of Hindi is enough to use these fillers. You can also use them as a way to learn the language.
Are there any risks involved in using these fillers?
These fillers are harmless and can be used in a light-hearted manner. However, make sure to read the room and use them accordingly.
Can I modify these fillers to suit my event?
Yes, you can modify these fillers to suit your event and audience.
How do I incorporate these fillers into my speech?
You can use these fillers in between your main speech or as a way to transition between different segments of the event.
Can I use these fillers in a professional setting?
These fillers are more suitable for informal and casual events. Use them in a professional setting only if it is appropriate.
Can I use these fillers in English as well?
Yes, you can translate these fillers into English or any other language to suit your audience.
How do I make sure that these fillers are appropriate for my audience?
Read the room and gauge the audience’s mood before using these fillers. If in doubt, it’s better to err on the side of caution and stick to more neutral fillers.
Using funny fillers in Hindi can help to break the ice and create a fun and engaging atmosphere. It can also help to make the event more memorable for the audience.
1. Practice using these fillers before the event to make sure that you are comfortable with them.
2. Use these fillers in moderation to avoid overwhelming the audience.
3. Make sure that these fillers are appropriate for your audience and event.
4. Have fun with these fillers and use them to showcase your personality as an anchor.
Funny fillers in Hindi can be a great way to keep the audience engaged and entertained during events. Use them in moderation and make sure that they are appropriate for your audience and event. With these fillers, you can add a touch of humor and personality to your speeches and make your event a success.